Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron - Your thoughts?

njmuscleguy said:
so you would run it through PCT as well? I've heard mixed views on when to run proviron... some say only during cycle.... some say during PCT... some say after PCT.... so what's up?

I'm thinking of throwing it into my current cycle tbol + test + tren cycle.... when I start the tren 1/2 way into the cycle....

Well, it will stop armoatization to an extent, so using it during PCT can be beneficial..... Personally, I don't use it during PCT, only cause I wanna give the androgen receptors a break, not cause it supprsses Natty Test..... Many use it when off other AAS, and Test lvls are in normal range for them.... I had a few buddies from my old gym that did this, and they never had probs with Natural Test lvls..... I'd say Proviron will be a good addition in that cycle..... However, it doesn't stop Dbol bloat very well just so youre aware....

rizz

Im running on week 2 of 400mg/week EQ cycle. I have a fight coming up at the end of june and I want to be peaking on my EQ cycle(with the high red blood cell count and all) and then I am gonna add oral winnie at 50mg a day for the 3 weeks prior to my fight...Would Proviron be good to stick in there...What do you guys think?

Cauliflower Ear said:
Im running on week 2 of 400mg/week EQ cycle. I have a fight coming up at the end of june and I want to be peaking on my EQ cycle(with the high red blood cell count and all) and then I am gonna add oral winnie at 50mg a day for the 3 weeks prior to my fight...Would Proviron be good to stick in there...What do you guys think?

just a suggestion, take or leave it but IMO ...you may want to skip the winnie, especially right before a meet or fight ...it can make your joints sore

oh and BTW good luck on your upcoming fight!!!!!

Cauliflower Ear said:
I use to run var at 25mg before a fight for about a month I had a weight limit so I ran a low dose. I would run var or halo, man I tried halo that sh*t is what you should take before a fight. I would stay away from the winny.

I am taking proviron for the first time 25 mg ED along with:

500 mg/wk Test (omna)
500 mg/wk Primo
.5 mg adex ED
10 mg aromasin (I just added this as I didn't have the bloat as controlled as I wanted).

I am just completing week 3 I started noticing great pumps/increased vascularity/libido at the beginning of week 2. I attribute this to the proviron because I would think that the Test/Primo wouldnt have kicked in so soon.

Ive gained 8-9 lbs and the bloat is under control.

The only side effect so far is a messy bathroom floor (I wake up every night ~2-3 am having to take a major piss from all thw water I drink, yet I have a raging hard-on. I have to stand ~5 ft from toilet to get the angle right. My wifes gonna kill me if this doesnt stop.)

deezknuckles said:
The only side effect so far is a messy bathroom floor (I wake up every night ~2-3 am having to take a major piss from all thw water I drink, yet I have a raging hard-on. I have to stand ~5 ft from toilet to get the angle right. My wifes gonna kill me if this doesnt stop.)

:FRlol: :FRlol:

Top Bottom