Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protien? What's your fav?

I switched from chicken to white fish. I find tilapia and sole have better protein:calorie ratios then chicken (no omega 6 fats either) and go down easier than 2-3 large chicken breasts. They're typically ~120g portions with 100kcal and 24g protein... Good for "25" "50" or "75" grams, so easy to eat after a workout depending on your needs. I hate boxes of Chicken breasts where they're all fucking massive.

When I bulk or go to keto I switch to red meat. Tenderized steaks, home-made beef jerky (favorite food IMHO), and pork rib chops/roasts are cheap and fucking excellent. Red meats all provide good fat ratios for keto purposes as well; as is salmon...

Though I typically opt for ground turkey as my protein of choice since I get it cheap, and use it to make tacos, burgers, meat loaves and other good calorie:protein meals... It's pretty versatile and doesn't taste bad at all... Just, bland. So season up.

i think he's talking about whey protein for shakes, right now i'm using classic whey from ON, and as soon as i finish this one i'll buy whey from myoplex see how it tastes but for me there's no difference from one brand to the other but just the flavor and as long as it's chocolate i'm good with almost any brand.

ON is awesome...Myofusion is legit too, I'll use one of those, or Dymatize line if I'm looking for a lighter/lower carb protein

I use whey2build from needto. I switch between cake batter and cinnabun flavors. I also use ON chocolate cake batter casien.

I use whey2build from needto. I switch between cake batter and cinnabun flavors. I also use ON chocolate cake batter casien.

You know I've been loyal to Ice cream flavor, but I tasted cupcake batter last week, had a sample and I must say I LOVE IT !! I love cupcakes !! So if I can get protein that taste like cupcake batter, I'm golden :)

You know I've been loyal to Ice cream flavor, but I tasted cupcake batter last week, had a sample and I must say I LOVE IT !! I love cupcakes !! So if I can get protein that taste like cupcake batter, I'm golden :)

Oh man!

You have to try this! It's like an instant high protein cheesecake in a bowl haha

1 cup of cottage cheese
1 scoop of whey2build cake batter
150g of frozen blueberries or mixed berries (thawed slightly)
1 tbsp of sugar free blackberry preserves

I mix all this up in a bowl and eat it as a high protein dessert. This tastes really close to cheesecake filling without being full of empty kcal.

Top Bottom