Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protien Pills....

WSP

I would think that these are shit, but has anybody ever used them and do they work? I have a friend at the gym who takes them and says that it really helps him with his protein intake. I trust you guys opinion a little more. So what do you guys think?

Is he talking protien or amino acids? One serving of my protien in capsules would be like a bootle for one dose, just doesnt seem practicle.

I can't remember what the MGS. are but the bottle just says PROTEIN TABLETS. I will get a better look today and repost tomorrow.

Anybody else heard of these? They come in a bottle of 100 tabs. He bought them at Kroger in the health food section.

protein in a pill sounds a little fake to me... i would rather just eat.

but i would be cool if you could take 4 pills and get a nice 40g of protein. It just does not seem possible or as good as it sounds...

keep us posted on the info about them i an curious

Sound like Amino Acids. They are good to take with meals to make sure you are getting all required Amino's at each sitting, despite the quality of the protein source in that meal (eg meat, fish or whatever, each has a different Amino profile).

I'd agree with the rest that to actually get protein in this form would be impractical and call for far to many caps.

I'm taking aminos that are 2222 mg per tab. I take about 10-20 per day. This can add up to quite a bit of extra protein. 20 tabs= 44g protein.

Top Bottom