Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proteinfactory Whey

LJ76

Since I use alot of whey protein I was thinking about ordering 10-15 lbs. from proteinfactory.com since it seems to be the cheapest source for it.(I've been using ProLab 5lb. Whey). Just wondering if this is a good source and how it the stuff tastes? Thanks.

I have had the choc. flavor WPC, sweetened with splenda, and it does taste good, in my opinion.

Last edited:
LJ76 said:
Since I use alot of whey protein I was thinking about ordering 10-15 lbs. from proteinfactory.com since it seems to be the cheapest source for it.(I've been using ProLab 5lb. Whey). Just wondering if this is a good source and how it the stuff tastes? Thanks.

You made the right decision, I would suggest you buy the CFM whey or if you're cutting up minus the ECA then buy the hydrolyzed dalton 520.

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to go ahead and place an order tommorrow. With an order of 15 lbs. or more, how much will I end up paying in shipping? Thanks again.

Chillin (or anyone who can aswer this) I have a question about your mix of wpc and splenda. I ordered cfm with splenda/chocolate flavoring. I usually mix it up with water and a spoon and drink it down quickly. There is an after taste similar to a diet drink or something (you can really tell there is an artificial sweetner in there) and my question is if you or anyone else has this after taste with the splenda. On the protein factory sight they describe splenda as not having an after taste. Could it be that they used aspartame instead?

No, I didn't notice any after taste.

Also, just wondering, has anyone ever noticed any pebble looking brown specks in their protein from protein factory? If you touch them they burst. I think they be cocoa or some flavoring. I am asking because last time I ordered from them I didn't see these things.

chillin408 said:
Also, just wondering, has anyone ever noticed any pebble looking brown specks in their protein from protein factory? If you touch them they burst. I think they be cocoa or some flavoring. I am asking because last time I ordered from them I didn't see these things.

These are chunks of cocoa. Since they customize, it is likely not possible for them to machine blend the protein the same way you would for large scale production. Doesn't bother me much though.

- Bill Llewellyn

it costs less so you may lose some of the "perks" of mass production.. though you also will probably get a better product.. at least from a protein standpoint

Top Bottom