Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proteinfactory.COM

xxxratednites

hey whats up, fellas!!! i wanted to know if any of you ordered anything from PROTEINFACTORY.com? how is their quality,compared to the name brands?

Great quality. Good prices. And my favorite part of it all, it's the only place I know of where you can custom blend protein formulas, including hyrdolyzed proteins. Too many things to say about them to write here.

Great service and they will help you with custom formulas if you email them.

Anyone ever use Size power from Protein Fact.? Hardgainer here i and need to increase my calories. Will only use PF.com products cause they dont give me gas or upset stomach. Any other suggestions other than size powder

I just ordered from them a little while ago and from what i can see they are the greatest place to deal with. my package got lost due to my stupid ass apartment complex and they where willing to send me a replacement order for free! thank god my dumb ass apt. manager found it laying around in her shit-sti office. If I where you i would oreder from them they are a totally legit company with a great track record!!! good luck bro

i think proteinfactory is a rip off. 2 pounds of isolate along with shipping will end up the same price as the store. Same thing with the WPC, and if you buy optimum or prolab's WPC you get Glutamine peptides, isolates, and that bovine thing they charge extra for. Do the math, read the labels and be the judge yourself.

I ordered 8 lbs of varying powders from PF.com about a month ago. Shipping is a little steep and they aren't the fastest to get their product out of the door, but the price per lb can't be beat. Just make sure to order a substantial amount to make the shipping cost worthwhile.

I must, however, use a blender with all of their powders. Store-bought powders would usually mix with a spoon, but not these bad boys. Maybe that means the store-bought stuff had added emulsifiers, I dunno.

The taste is also pretty harsh, so if you're ordering from them, make sure you into BB as a discipline and not just for a fling.

proteinfactory WPC = $4.50 i believe
DPS's Prolab = $23.99 for 5lbs. Now that's about the same price right? Except Prolab puts isolates also in their protein, glutamine peptides, bovine, and globulin crap and all kinds of shit you want that proteinfactory charges more for. Now do you believe me?

I've been saying the same thing about their products, that they're ok but the prices are actaully higher than what you would get from some of the proteins offered at dps, also they don't give you a break if you buy larger orders, which kinda sucks, so I don't buy those comments that they're the shitz type company, if they were their price for wpc would be around 3.75 per pound and their cfm whey would be about 6.95 their egg would be about 4.95, i know this because I've seen what the beginning products go for and these prices above still allow for them to make a profit!

Prolab from that website is a very good deal no doubt. there are good proteins out there.

proteinfactory contains no fillers or any other crap that I don't want in there, and it is a cheap price. I think it tastes fine, and it mixes better than most junk that I've had. it also contains more protein per serving than most proteins= optimum (price equivelent to P.F.) is 76% protein while protein factories WPC is 80%
yes thier shipping can take a while sometimes (like my current order, Grrrr!) but overall they are great.

At least you guys are buying Optimum and Prolab and Bioplex and other good cheap proteins instead of trying to tell me that nitro-teck is bad-ass! hahahhahahaha

Rock on guys
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Valdez (edited April 25, 2001).]

Top Bottom