Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein

pearlghost

Bout to start my first protein shake. And is it actually better to get one with less fat and less saturated fat. Or does it matter.? And looking for something that taste good lol. Thanks!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I was drinking a shake in the gym one day, and a trainer walked by and said, "It smells too good to be good for you.", so I stopped using it. It makes perfect bodybuilder sense.

But on a more serious note, yes, just like food, being sensible about the type of calories you consume means less fat to shed come cutting time. Buy whatever is on sale, don't worry about the taste. Shakes come in handy for immediate post workout, and other places where you need to squeeze in a meal, but they are no substitution for whole foods. You still want to be getting 6 meals in a day.

Whey2 or N2Bulk, depending on my goals, are my go to shakes. taste doesn't have to be sacrificed for quality

you won't build muscle with protein shakes if you are new.

gotta eat real food

once you get more advanced use protein shakes here and there. I do myself.. I drink whey to build muscle from NTBM. only 2g of sugar per serving, doesn't contain soy or other shit. but then again I been doing this for 2 decades.

Yeah. Agree I heard syntha 6 was good. And also for weight I've heard Tru Mass was good. Lol. And I'm definitely not looking to be HUGE or anything like that. Lol

Yeah. Agree I heard syntha 6 was good. And also for weight I've heard Tru Mass was good. Lol. And I'm definitely not looking to be HUGE or anything like that. Lol

Dont worry you'll never be HUGE or anything like that.. You think just picking up some weights you're gonna look like a bodybuilder? With that attitude you'll never be bigger than a swimmer.

Anyway, i just buy pure whey isolate, its the best shit ever, dont buy concentrate or other garbage, any protein shake that has more than 0.5g fat, 1g carb and less than 25g protein is not isolate and need to be discarded..

Top Bottom