Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein powder = diahrea

do you get diahrea from protein powders?

• i get diahrea from protein powder.

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • i do not get diahrea from protein powder.

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters
Try.

Try Isopure. The Milk based Proteins Get my stomach turning and I have no problems with drinking/Eating Diary products. Anyhow I am on Isopure and that stuff really goes down easy and without the bad stomach feeling.

Isopure

I agree, Isopure tastes good and it mixes easy, noticed alot less of the nasty cramping shits as well....

i once cleared out a classroom once i started taking protein, no joke the whole class literally got up and moved away from me. LOL it was an SBD but it was so obvious who it came from since i couldn't stop laughing :D :D :D

~WizKid :kaioken:

I have read, like above , that ginger helps ease digestion. also i have read the same thing about papaya. just a thought, i have never tried either.

:redhot: This is what mine feel like.

:eek2: :bawling: :sick: :freak: This is people's reaction who are hit by it.

:evil: :doublefi: My reaction.

I think mine is a combo of lots 'o food, protein powder and creatine. Really gotta try either the ginger root or some digestive enzymes...this gas is getting rough!!!

recumbant, again

the lactaid works great. except i have to take 4 pills and chew them instead of swallow like the bottle says.

I get those Gas balls that run across your lower stomach and make that gurgle..urgle sound..
That means, "Look out in about 15 Min. I'm gonna clear the house".

Top Bottom