Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein capsules?

madhops22

I'm wondering if protein is available in capsule form. If so, is it as good as the powder? I can't stand the taste of the powders...besides, capsules are easier to take.
Any help would be appreciated,

Madhops

Now Nutrition has empty gel caps that you can fill with Protein. Although you'll probably drop most the protein powder on the counter top.

The only protein caps are amino acids that I know of.

Have you seen the size of the scoop of protein? It's one big hefty scoop usually equals about 25g protein. Most of those pills take 1g of protein at most. Do you really want to take 25-50pills of that? Assuming you want a post workout shake, you're looking at over 50pills w/ dextrose.

Very bad idea IMO. You're better off buying a powder that tastes good and spending a little extra cash for better taste. Me, I'm a cheap ass, and i know back in the days what they drank tasted like peuk, so i'm not complaining.

Hold yer nose while drinkin the protein cuz the capsule idea aint logical - even better would be to get most of your protein from FOOD intake - post workout is the only time power will be prefered.

On my list at least - taste scores far behind the nutritional value, good taste is a bonus but ill always base my decision on its numbers.

Bodybuilders are starting to learn the benefits of protein capsules. Protein is mainly used in a powder form, but the bodybuilders are finding out that it is much easier to take a capsule than to drink a liquid with the protein powder. Many of the powders have a bad taste, and the capsule will go down a lot quicker and easier.

Regards,
nahidworld

Top Bottom