Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein and Stomach Issues

nzafi

I was hoping someone could give me some thoughts on how to prevent stomach issues (diarhea and gas) when increasing protein. I have just changed my diet to try bulking and significantly increased my protein intake. I weigh around 165lbs and am targeting about 200-250grams of protein a day. I struggle to eat large amounts so my food intake is generally large amounts of meat without the right amount of vegetables fruit. I also supplement my diet with various protein shakes (lactose free - muscle milk and isopure).

After researching, it looks like people recommend to increase your water intake heavily to help with the protein, and then to also take a fiber supplement like benefiber to help regulate your stomach. Before this diet, I was eating greek yogurt every day as I found it helped to regulate my stomach but that isnt not working anymore. Also, I am currently doing a cycle of creatine.

Does anyone have any other advice? I would prefer spending less time on the toilet and more time in the gym. That I am tired of my place smelling like fart.

Any help is really really appreciated :)

Top Bottom