Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proposing tonight!

Congrats! Sooo sweet! Love the ring, does she have any idea???

She's known I'll be proposing, just not when.

I'm taking her to a secluded place up the mountains. We've planned on doing a hike today for a couple weeks. She may suspect it, but I'm hoping not.

I've told her I don't have the ring yet, etc. a time or two, which at the time was true, but it had already been picked out and put on hold for me.

I'm doing it tonight because she's going to California to visit her family for a week. It's gonna make it hard for her to be missing me while she's gone with being officially engaged but we get the weekend together.

It's not a blind proposal, we already have a wedding date chosen.

She will say yes, I'm more than certain of that.
Oh, that's wonderful, congrats in advance.

Now, puleeese go buy a book like this so your wedding night isn't a complete clusterfuck, I'm begging you. I was a virgin whose first time was WITH a virgin, it was a horror show. Movies do not teach you what you need to know - and LOOK, it was written by a Christian for Christians so I bet it covers virgins and wedding nights!

9781441201416_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

It's not a blind proposal, we already have a wedding date chosen.

She will say yes, I'm more than certain of that.

Would it not be fucking hilarious if she said No? I know I'd laugh my ass off. Good luck tho you white ass nigga

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom