Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper protein intake. . .

Not being rude but was the heart enlargement from high quantities of protein or steroids because I know they cause that but I've never heard of protein intake doing that.

It is his body weight, not the protein bro. He's like 5'5 and 260 pounds or something.

I dont think this question has ever been asked.

ok smartass. . .i know the question has been asked. . .pretty much since the dawn of time. however, i also know that the answer changes on a semi-regular basis. that's why i asked the question the way i did.

i appreciate your input, though. . .

Why would you decreas protein consumption on off days? Your body needs building blocks to repair itself on off days as well bro.

like any other nutrient, i doubt that my body "asks for" as much on days when i have not dropped the bomb on it. . .just my personal opinion/experience. . .

Not being rude but was the heart enlargement from high quantities of protein or steroids because I know they cause that but I've never heard of protein intake doing that.

the inlarged heart is from the intense bodybuilding lifestile as a whole. it is unhealthy in every aspect. what is the rda on protein? we eat far more. it can have reprocussions. im not downing bbing. in fact im still doing it but with way less food and steroids. but i need to lose weight and stop eating fats for a while. i will never train like i did again.

It is his body weight, not the protein bro. He's like 5'5 and 260 pounds or something.

that is mostly true. at mi largest i was 274. so my heart was already in a larger body that it was intended for, now throw in some insane training, shitloads of nutrients to move around the clock while on 3g of gear and theres the whole problem. doc says a few more blasts may have costed me my life. on the up side my heart is getting better which if you know about the condition means no worries.

Top Bottom