Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prop-tren-var 10wk

xtremhealer

guys
Height 5,3
Weight 160
BF% 9-10
Previous cycle Test E-Test P-Var for 12 Week

Next cycle
1-10 Wk Test P 200mg EOD
1-8 Wk Tren Ace 100mg EOD
3-10 Wk Var 100mg ED
1-10 Wk HCG 250IU E3D

PCT
1-2 Wk 100mg Clomid
3-4 Wk 50mg Clomid

What is the max tren dose any one can tolarate?

is Var dose hight enough i have tried 50mg and worked fine but i need to get the max out of this cycle?

any other comment?

is this ur first time with tren?

and i would run hcg 3-10 250ius every 4 days imo..to much hcg can make the tesites de sensitive

ive heard of ppl using up to 100 mgs of tren acetate a day..personally i started out at 50 mgs eod, and switched to 25 everyday to try to reduce sides, it made me extremely irritable and pissed off...if the wind blew, id be pissed lol but the results are great... i also think im more sensative to tren cause im a moody bastard as it is...i also found it difficult to lift heavy with certain body parts cause my pump was so great, and my energy was pretty low......ive also gone up to 50 mgs of var, i did it the last like 10 days when i was on tren and prop and it helped harden me up and made me feel like i solidified a lot of my gains, could be in my head tho.......ur cycle should get u extremely strong, shredded and hard tho and if u can deal wiht the tren sides, ull love it

guys how about using cryotest to free some test while PCT. i have experienced low sex drive 1 month after PCT for the last Test E + Anavar cycle

100 mg var a day is fucking amazing, thats what im on right now, wow, im very impressed with it, very expensive though.

Top Bottom