Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop + EQ + Primo-A (Injectable)

alexdelarge

I will be starting my 9th cycle in a week and a half, and I am interested in hearing some feedback from experienced members of the community. I have trolled for over 10 years on various steroid forums reading, but very rarely posted.

I will provide a short background on my experience. I know my experience is not necessarily typical, but it is mine. My first cycle was in 2002, at which time I weighed 136 lbs. Through dieting, training, and carefully-planned AAS cycles, I have gained upwards of 60lbs of lean muscle over the past 9 years. I usually am "on" for no more than 12 weeks, and "off" for a minimum of 12 weeks between. In the past, my best results have come from cycles that included Prop, Masteron, and Tren-A. My worst experiences have all been from compounds with long-esters (Enanthates, Cypionates, Decanoates, etc) as they inevitably cause painful gyno for me, which takes a few weeks of letro (and the annihilation of my libido) to reverse. Thus I avoid virtually all long-esters completely. I also completely avoid Deca (nandralone decanoate) as it consistently fucks up my sexual function for weeks (interestingly enough, nandralone phenylpropionate hasn't had this effect on me??). Also notable is the fact that while Trenbalone does give me fantastic results, it has also contributed to progestin-induced gyno, which is much more difficult to deal with, not to mention the fact Tren seems to make me extremely irritable with little or no cause.

My stats:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 180-185 while cutting, 190-200 while bulking

Things I endeavor to achieve with this cycle:
1. Increase Size/Weight/Mass
2. Stay at least as lean as I am, if not get leaner
3. Keep as much of my gains as possible for as long as possible

Things I'm very concerned with avoiding:
1. Gyno
2. Sexual disfunction
3. Excessive Irritability

Things I'm not even the slightest bit worried about:
1. Hairloss
2. Acne
3. Strength gains

My next cycle will definitely include Prop and Primo-Acetate (injectible). I usually run Prop @ 100mg EoD, as the foundation of the cycle, for the entire 12 week of "on" time. I will also have arimidex, nolva, and hcg on hand for preventative measures while "on", and I keep letro and clomid on hand for PCT.

*****I AM INTERESTED IN FEEDBACK ON TWO POINTS:******

1. What 3rd component should add, if not EQ?
2. What dose to run the Primo?

On the 1st point, I am drawn to EQ for its alleged ability to stimulate appetite, and cause a slow-but-steady increase in quality weight-gain. However, I am leery of EQ because of my bad history with long estered-compounds. The various profiles on other reference-sites contain conflicting information about the effects of this compound. Furthermore, most of the talk I read on the forums about EQ consists of Deca-Enthusiasts talking shit about how "weak" it is. ****Can anyone with experience and/or knowledge confirm that EQ, at a reasonably high dose, either has, or does not have, a propensity to cause gyno or sexual disfunction in those users who are prone to those kinds of side-effects?**** Finally, if it turns out that EQ would be a poor choice for my cycle, I am interested in suggestions from those with experience/insights, keeping in mind my contraindications.

On the 2nd point, I am very excited about using Primo-A Injectible. I've had fantastic results from Masteron in the past, and I am looking forward to using another DHT analogue. However, much like the attitudes I read on forums concerning EQ, many users talk shit about Primo being "weak" and "too expensive to be worth it", etc. I see some claims that it can be effective at 400mg/week, and others claim that its worthless unless you're doing 800/week. *****Can anyone with experience or knowledge offer me some insight on the appropriate dose of this compound, keeping in mind my goals??******

I would LOVE to hear opinions and insights from any experienced, knowledgeable, well-meaning enthusiasts in this community :)

Anyone?

Var seems to be a relatively popular choice for that 3rd component in Prop+Primo cycles, judging by the posts I've read. I would consider Var, but I am still enamored by the idea of having that significant boost in appetite from EQ. I've also read about people having good success by stacking DBol onto a Primo cycle.

If I'm running Prop @ 100mg EoD, that means I'll be alternating between 400mg/week and 300mg/week, for 12 weeks. Would it be sufficient to match that dose (mg-for-mg, week-for-week) for my Primo-A? Or would bumping it higher make a significant difference in the gains I make?

I will be starting my 9th cycle in a week and a half, and I am interested in hearing some feedback from experienced members of the community. I have trolled for over 10 years on various steroid forums reading, but very rarely posted.

I will provide a short background on my experience. I know my experience is not necessarily typical, but it is mine. My first cycle was in 2002, at which time I weighed 136 lbs. Through dieting, training, and carefully-planned AAS cycles, I have gained upwards of 60lbs of lean muscle over the past 9 years. I usually am "on" for no more than 12 weeks, and "off" for a minimum of 12 weeks between. In the past, my best results have come from cycles that included Prop, Masteron, and Tren-A. My worst experiences have all been from compounds with long-esters (Enanthates, Cypionates, Decanoates, etc) as they inevitably cause painful gyno for me, which takes a few weeks of letro (and the annihilation of my libido) to reverse. Thus I avoid virtually all long-esters completely. I also completely avoid Deca (nandralone decanoate) as it consistently fucks up my sexual function for weeks (interestingly enough, nandralone phenylpropionate hasn't had this effect on me??). Also notable is the fact that while Trenbalone does give me fantastic results, it has also contributed to progestin-induced gyno, which is much more difficult to deal with, not to mention the fact Tren seems to make me extremely irritable with little or no cause.

My stats:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 180-185 while cutting, 190-200 while bulking

Things I endeavor to achieve with this cycle:
1. Increase Size/Weight/Mass
2. Stay at least as lean as I am, if not get leaner
3. Keep as much of my gains as possible for as long as possible

Things I'm very concerned with avoiding:
1. Gyno
2. Sexual disfunction
3. Excessive Irritability

Things I'm not even the slightest bit worried about:
1. Hairloss
2. Acne
3. Strength gains

My next cycle will definitely include Prop and Primo-Acetate (injectible). I usually run Prop @ 100mg EoD, as the foundation of the cycle, for the entire 12 week of "on" time. I will also have arimidex, nolva, and hcg on hand for preventative measures while "on", and I keep letro and clomid on hand for PCT.

*****I AM INTERESTED IN FEEDBACK ON TWO POINTS:******

1. What 3rd component should add, if not EQ?
2. What dose to run the Primo?

On the 1st point, I am drawn to EQ for its alleged ability to stimulate appetite, and cause a slow-but-steady increase in quality weight-gain. However, I am leery of EQ because of my bad history with long estered-compounds. The various profiles on other reference-sites contain conflicting information about the effects of this compound. Furthermore, most of the talk I read on the forums about EQ consists of Deca-Enthusiasts talking shit about how "weak" it is. ****Can anyone with experience and/or knowledge confirm that EQ, at a reasonably high dose, either has, or does not have, a propensity to cause gyno or sexual disfunction in those users who are prone to those kinds of side-effects?**** Finally, if it turns out that EQ would be a poor choice for my cycle, I am interested in suggestions from those with experience/insights, keeping in mind my contraindications.

On the 2nd point, I am very excited about using Primo-A Injectible. I've had fantastic results from Masteron in the past, and I am looking forward to using another DHT analogue. However, much like the attitudes I read on forums concerning EQ, many users talk shit about Primo being "weak" and "too expensive to be worth it", etc. I see some claims that it can be effective at 400mg/week, and others claim that its worthless unless you're doing 800/week. *****Can anyone with experience or knowledge offer me some insight on the appropriate dose of this compound, keeping in mind my goals??******

I would LOVE to hear opinions and insights from any experienced, knowledgeable, well-meaning enthusiasts in this community :)

You will need at least 400mg of Primo to notice anything. You can consider adding in Masteron and/or Var as your other gear. Masteron at 300/400mg and Var at 50mg.

You will need at least 400mg of Primo to notice anything. You can consider adding in Masteron and/or Var as your other gear. Masteron at 300/400mg and Var at 50mg.

Thanks halfsjj! I'm a huge fan of Masteron, but don't you think Masteron and Primo are too pharmacologically similar to be run together? Seems like running two DHT derivatives would be redundant...

Also, Masteron does a great job at making me look good, but has never helped me gain weight/mass, which is my primary concern for the 3rd component in my stack. Do you have any personal experience with EQ?

Top Bottom