Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ProM3 by ISSresearch

WannaBPowerful

Anyone have any idea about this one? Says it has 3 unique protein blends that will be released over like 3 hours or something. Can read about it on ISSresearch.com. It is said that Jay Cutler take it, not that that means anything since hes juiced out his ass anyway.

I am in love with this stuff!! It is the best tasting protein blend I've ever tried....all three flavors taste killer!! (the chocolate has 4 grams more carbs than the strawberry or vanilla).

ProM3 suits my needs perfectly right now - I mix it up with a tablespoon of flax oil before bed.....and I swear to God I actually look forward to eating it.....yeah I know this sounds like an advertisement....

But - No I don't work for ISS - and I'm not even a fan of their other stuff.....but ProM3 is good shit....I don't know about the Cutler endorsement - or whether it's better than any other protein blend on the market - but it gets the job done!!

Top Bottom