Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ProHormones: Convince me they're worth it instead of AAS

I know we have literally hundreds of ProHormone threads out there telling the benefits and making comparisons between them and real, illegal anabolic steroids...but what the hell, you guys are great so can't hurt! :heart:

I am an AAS user (admiting we have a problem if the first step! LOL) and have had GREAT experiences so far with Test, Anavar, Deca, EQ, Winni, and I planned on running some Tren and Primo and Lord knows what else before the year ends.

Now that I'm reading all of these positive reviews on Needto's products and other pro-steroids/designer steroids/pro-hormones, it seems like there is definitely something to it.

I planned on just using real AAS since they are F'in effective and if they're illegal, they gotta be good :evil:...but now I might be having some source problems. This is making me re-think everything and consider going with a prohormone cycle. What I want to know is, coming from those who are AAS users, are these pro-hormones worth it? I'm not just talking about Needto's stuff, I'm just saying in general.

I know that the chemical makeup is similiar or sometimes identical to real AAS. I just wonder if these cycles are weaker or if maybe they are as strong as the real thing, are the side affects BAD like I've heard rumored. Some people say horrible liver damage, going totally bald, and extreme cystic acne.

So guys, try to convince me that a 4-6 week cycle of maybe some type of Tren prohormone and a superdrol or a tbol clone are safe, effective, and will make me just as happy as if I were to run the real thing.

Respect :supercool

********disclaimer, the following statements although appear to be all encompassing, not all supps co.'s are the subject of these remarks, there are reputable ones out there**********

Oh man this is gonna start a war. On another sites forum last week I exposed to several people the pathway by which these "prohormones" and "prosteroids" are "discovered" and the nature of said discovered products. First of all define prohormone, in biochemistry pro refers to an ability to illicit a response which positively effects another process, prohormones are ifefficient feedstock making them "prehormones". a prosteroid is a steroid, but not necessarily an anabolic one. Prohors, prosters DHEA choloesterol are ALL steroids make no bones about it, by definition they are as much steroids as trenbolone or test, its all legal semantics.

I'm not going to blow the lid off this here but last week I exposed a very popular prosteroid for what it really was, a cytotoxic, antineoplastic chemotherapy agent. So, what it does is kills quickly dividing cells by not allowing the DNA helix to unwind, so its used to kill tumor cells. GEE, don't bodybuilders have quickly dividing cells they don't want killed. You are being given a drug not even allowed for medical use in your country, only china uses it due to how dangerous it is.

Here's what the "scientists" at some supps companies do (I know because I was one)

-look for expired patents and marks on forgotten materials that exhibit in some way a resemblance to a known steroids IUPAC name, they look for etiochollan, epiandro, androstene, you know what I mean.
-if a suitable candidate is found they move onto the "will this kill them quick enough to know it was us" stage, no? o.k, next step
-file a bogus patent, which will be pending for eternity but allows the co. to say its in the works, it looks good but it will never pass, if it does then there is some lying going on or some greasy palms. antineoplastics have no reason to warrant their use as anabolics, they are exactly the opposite of what you want, they are poison.
-put it down your throat, the placebo effect will take care of the rest, get you pumped up, get some sides, hype a little more, you start eating like a pig and rockin the gym hard.............the prosteroid made you huge!!!! or was it your hard work and determination. Some shister is taking the credit for your balls.

If you are gonna swallow something or shoot something to make muscles grow, stick with the understood, effective products at reasonable doses. Nandrolone and a bit of test will do more in a week than a year on rabid-drol or beast-turd-drol or Dekkadionoldinoneadrol-EQ-50.

Its all marketing, don't give them your money you work hard, its highway robbery. I once saw a product with a name like 19 noretiochollanone diol .....sompin sumpin. they made it an invalid name by naming more than 4bonds on carbons etc.. and allowed the inexperienced people think it was a drug. It was a bunch of ground up dogshit herbs. That is irresponsible and downright pitiful scamming worse than any overseas juice scammer any day of the week becuase by doing it they are calling you an ignorant idiot.

********disclaimer, the following statements although appear to be all encompassing, not all supps co.'s are the subject of these remarks, there are reputable ones out there**********

Oh man this is gonna start a war. On another sites forum last week I exposed to several people the pathway by which these "prohormones" and "prosteroids" are "discovered" and the nature of said discovered products. First of all define prohormone, in biochemistry pro refers to an ability to illicit a response which positively effects another process, prohormones are ifefficient feedstock making them "prehormones". a prosteroid is a steroid, but not necessarily an anabolic one. Prohors, prosters DHEA choloesterol are ALL steroids make no bones about it, by definition they are as much steroids as trenbolone or test, its all legal semantics.

I'm not going to blow the lid off this here but last week I exposed a very popular prosteroid for what it really was, a cytotoxic, antineoplastic chemotherapy agent. So, what it does is kills quickly dividing cells by not allowing the DNA helix to unwind, so its used to kill tumor cells. GEE, don't bodybuilders have quickly dividing cells they don't want killed. You are being given a drug not even allowed for medical use in your country, only china uses it due to how dangerous it is.

Here's what the "scientists" at some supps companies do (I know because I was one)

-look for expired patents and marks on forgotten materials that exhibit in some way a resemblance to a known steroids IUPAC name, they look for etiochollan, epiandro, androstene, you know what I mean.
-if a suitable candidate is found they move onto the "will this kill them quick enough to know it was us" stage, no? o.k, next step
-file a bogus patent, which will be pending for eternity but allows the co. to say its in the works, it looks good but it will never pass, if it does then there is some lying going on or some greasy palms. antineoplastics have no reason to warrant their use as anabolics, they are exactly the opposite of what you want, they are poison.
-put it down your throat, the placebo effect will take care of the rest, get you pumped up, get some sides, hype a little more, you start eating like a pig and rockin the gym hard.............the prosteroid made you huge!!!! or was it your hard work and determination. Some shister is taking the credit for your balls.

If you are gonna swallow something or shoot something to make muscles grow, stick with the understood, effective products at reasonable doses. Nandrolone and a bit of test will do more in a week than a year on rabid-drol or beast-turd-drol or Dekkadionoldinoneadrol-EQ-50.

Its all marketing, don't give them your money you work hard, its highway robbery. I once saw a product with a name like 19 noretiochollanone diol .....sompin sumpin. they made it an invalid name by naming more than 4bonds on carbons etc.. and allowed the inexperienced people think it was a drug. It was a bunch of ground up dogshit herbs. That is irresponsible and downright pitiful scamming worse than any overseas juice scammer any day of the week becuase by doing it they are calling you an ignorant idiot.

And therefore the reason why needto had his products tested by a lab to ensure that his products are exactly what he intends them to be. Pure steroids compounds, some of which were formulated by the exact same person who formulated the ones which are now controlled substances.

Top Bottom