Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormone PCT ADVICE

PDTHR33

Hey Guys,

Just want some input here. Im running Ultradrol 8/12/12/12 Along with it im taking cycle assist. Anyway for PCT i plan on running liquid tamox 20/20/10/10 because i still have a bottle on hand. Anyway question here is, do you think i should use a test booster along with the tamox during PCT?.. IF YES, WHY? AND WHICH ONE?

THANKS, PD3

I took a endosurge + earase for pct after I took epistrong it work really well in my experience

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Tamox will prevent estrogen from binding from breast tissue receptors but it wont really get you started as fast as you could if you were to supplement with something like DAA. If you are okay in the funds department I would run HCGenerate and Need2slin. Need2slin will help your food go to the right places and keep you anabolic even when your hormones aren't in the best place. DAA is really cheap and has become somewhat of a staple in many people's PCT. For me I find I need to add other things as DAA boosts ALL my hormones too much (including progestin and estrogen) so I have to take things like mucana and AI's. Bridge and Formastanzol will cover both those bases though, and increase free test so... hehe. I like to be thorough with my PCT. But if you want to just add ONE thing, and get the most for your money you can try some DAA. Good luck man and have fun :D

Hey Guys,

Just want some input here. Im running Ultradrol 8/12/12/12 Along with it im taking cycle assist. Anyway for PCT i plan on running liquid tamox 20/20/10/10 because i still have a bottle on hand. Anyway question here is, do you think i should use a test booster along with the tamox during PCT?.. IF YES, WHY? AND WHICH ONE?

THANKS, PD3

I would treat your PCT just like you would any standard AAS cycle.
We like CLOMID and NOLVA for 3 weeks.

Top Bottom