Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormone For Strength

all the norandros seem to work good and do not aromatize as much..............but seriously id get some gear instead

I did andro poppers 5 years ago before I ever did gear and the only thing that popped up was some gyno on my right nipple. Never happens with gear. I plan to get the shit removed next year. I can do dbols by the handful and bottles of test and I never have gyno issues.

My vote goes to 1-AD.

Beware though 2+ weeks on and your libido avalanches :(

Might want some clomid on hand for post cycle

PJECT

prohoromones are a scam. theres no point in wasting your money on them. you much better off buying gear it will work a hell of alot better and in the end might even cost less.

1-AD by Ergopharm and 19nor3Adnro by AST were the best i have ever taken, got pumped almost like i was on and strength went up. 1-AD is better since it does not convert to estrogen, but for the price you would have to pay to stay on them i would rather just pick up some real test.

mixed reviews here?

I am looking for a prohormone, not a AAS. D-bol put too much muscle on my animal.

my animal is into endurance.

Out of all the PH's there's gotta be one that aids strength an not tissue gain.

Top Bottom