Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problems with Combustion + Alpha T2...HELP?

GymDog99

Hello, all. I'll just start off by giving you my stats. I'm 30 years old, 6'0", 255 lbs., and I'd estimate about 12% b/f (you can see all my abs, just a very thin layer over my obliques and lower abs. I started a cycle of the following to shed off that very last bit of fat I have on my frame:

BPS Combustion @ 3 caps/day
PES Alpha T2 @ 3 caps/day
Zip! @ 3 caps/day

First off, don't worry about the Zip!, because I started it after I started the Combustion and Alpha T2 and experienced the problems I am having before starting Zip!.

I just started this cycle yesterday, and it was going great. I had a high level of focus and "clean" alertness/energy. The problems began after my workout. I come home, make a postworkout shake, and I have trouble getting it down. I'm hungry, but it just doesn't taste as good as it usually does; I had to force it down. Next was my postworkout meal an hour later. I could only get down about half of my meal. No biggie, I somewhat expected this with the reported side effects I've read with suppressed appetite.

The real problem began this morning before I got off work. I was feeling alert and focused, which was great, but I felt kind of crummy I didn't really feel "sick", but it wasn't pleasant. I chalked it up to the supplements and figured I'd just deal with it. Over the years, I've done supplements that were a lot more "hardcore" than this stuff (i.e. 2,4-Dinitrophenol, aka "DNP"). I ate a light meal before bed - some chia seeds, pecans, fish oil, green beans, and a grilled chicken breast. After I ate it, I wasn't feeling good. I then felt the dreaded watering of the mouth and stomach churning. I knew I couldn't fight it, and I ran into the bathroom to vomit. I felt much better after that and then ate a similar meal before going to bed.

Sleep was difficult last night, and again, I figured I'd just deal with the sides for the month I planned on running this cycle. I finally wake up this afternoon and take my morning dosage of supplements, and I started Zip! since it arrived on my doorstep today. While I was getting ready to go for a run, I wasn't feeling to great, and I burped a few times, tasting the fish oil I had ingested about 6 hours ago. I then had a sneaking suspicion that for whatever reason or another, my stomach was locked up and some of the food I had eaten before bed was still sitting in my stomach.

I then went for a run, about 3 miles, though, due to my feeling not-so-hot, I was going at a pretty light pace, with the exception of the occasional 30-40 second wind sprint. Finally, at about mile 2, and just after finishing a wind sprint, I had that dreaded feeling again. I stopped resisting it and vomitted out whatever was left in my stomach. I hadn't eaten anything for 6 hours, but there were still chunks of food from what I had eaten this morning before bed. I didn't puke up everything I had eaten before bed, so I would assume that my stomach was not "locked up" completely. Anyways, after puking of course, I felt much better. I finished up my run and here I am now.

Does anyone have a clue which supplement or ingredient might be causing me these problems? I just dumped $100 on these supps, so I don't want to toss them all out because I'm having some issues with them. Honestly, I can handle all of the sides, save for the puking and food not digesting properly. I have to be able to at least get in the calories I need, as I don't want to lose precious muscle mass in my effort to shed off my last 5-10 lbs of bodyfat.

Would lowering the doses be enough? Should I run the Combustion and Alpha T2 separately to figure out which one is causing the problems?

I'd appreciate ANY help you guys can offer...

When trying new products I never stack for that exact reason, so I know how I react to them and what causes what problems. If I were in your shoes I'd stop for a few days and start over with one separately (because I'm like you, I hate buying shit and having to waste it), but that's just me. People react to different supplements differently, it's not uncommon.

Thanks for your input. In all honesty, I really hadn't planned on running Combustion, but I could only find Alpha T2 in "package" deals. Unless other members have some insight on my supplements, I'll probably start with dropping Combustion and see if that takes care of the issue...

I've never run combustion, but I really liked t2 the time I ran it

Stacking way to many burners. Drop the zip you should be fine. Never had any complaints on just combustion and t2.

While I appreciate the suggestion, my original post pointed out that I experienced these problems BEFORE adding ZIP, so I had not been stacking too many burners before problems set in. So, consider this your first complaint for someone on just combustion and T2... ;)

I dropped the combustion and my problems have so far subsided. Apparently, there's something in combustion that my body did not like...

While I appreciate the suggestion, my original post pointed out that I experienced these problems BEFORE adding ZIP, so I had not been stacking too many burners before problems set in. So, consider this your first complaint for someone on just combustion and T2... ;)

I dropped the combustion and my problems have so far subsided. Apparently, there's something in combustion that my body did not like...
Figured that would do the trick. T2 will do well for you on it's own, no need to give yourself a heart attack lol

Top Bottom