Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

problem with elbow

nikki chic

hey just wondering if anyone has the same problem. When I do certain exercises like shoulder press, or tricep exercises my elbow cracks, you can feel it. When my boyfriend spots me he says he can feel my elbow crack. You cant hear it or anyghing I can just feel it and I dont know what it is caused by. It doesnt get sore or anything just wondering why it would do that.

I have the same thing happen to me when I do tricep excercises. Not always but on occasion and I asked my boyfriend and he said air in joints maybe. kind of like when you pop a knuckle. also are you double jointed because I am and I somtimes aussumed that was the reason why it happens. It also happens with my shoulder. Maybe glucosamine will help if you aren't already taking it.

That cracking sound is the sound of your olecranon process sliding under your ulnar ligament. It's a slight defect but nothing serious.

People who fracture their elbows get this sometimes. If you have to wear a cast, your ligament tightens and is not as elastic. Others have a tight ligament that has no give.

It will go away as you wear down a groove in your ligament from continuous friction.

Top Bottom