Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

problem with drug testing

jtthames

I just learned with my new job, i will get tested for everything. i just finished a cycle with deca in it and think im screwed. do any of those cleanse things work? thanks for the reply

are you sure their testing for aas and not just a rec drug test?

if testing for aas yes you will be getting fired

yeah thats what i was thinking unfortunately. thanks for the reply. it was in the paperwork, but maybe they wont

jtthames said:
yeah thats what i was thinking unfortunately. thanks for the reply. it was in the paperwork, but maybe they wont

roid tests are expensive. Unless it is a government job with a security clearance involved (and a serious position) the test probably states that just to scare people away.

yea only athletes and high up government jobs get tested for gear. But if you do your screwed cuz deca will be in you for 18 months. Good luck bro

Yeah and don't assume they are testing for it until after the results come back. Don't fess up only to find out they weren't going to test for it anyway and then you get canned. If they do, it will come back positive. But maybe you can explain yourself or maybe they won't care or maybe they won't even test for it. Just be cool and ride this out.

Top Bottom