Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

private areas?

pitbullrocco

what is this??? i keep getting this on several threads.....a few that i've ALREADY posted on once or twice......and i am plat: :confused: :sulk:

EliteFitness.com Discussion Boards Message

pitbullrocco, this is a private area of the EliteFitness.com site reserved exclusively for our Platinum Members. To access this area and the other areas of George Spellwin's Inner Circle - reserved exclusively for Platinum Members, please upgrade your account today.

Click here if you would like to learn more about the benefits of becoming a Platinum Members. And if you would like to upgrade your account and become a Platinum Member right now, here's a link to all of our Platinum Membership packages.

We appreciate your support that makes it possible for us to stay online.

Log Out Home

I have the same problem with old threads that I was participating in and I'm Plat also. I've emailed cust. service but they didn't get back to me.

My bet is the thread was removed for some reason and that's the mess. that comes up.

athlete.03 said:
Not a flame but, um, why would this be on the AAS board?

One of the most boring threads I've ever read...

because all the threads i'm trying to read are on the aas board

haha....you expected more from the title? :rolleyes:

athlete.03 said:
Not a flame but, um, why would this be on the AAS board?

One of the most boring threads I've ever read...
maybe some info on a thread he was looking for was on the aas board. your post was the worst response ive ever read.

Top Bottom