Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo, Anavar, GH cycle...what do you think?

From what I have read they say gh works best with test and slin.
I would like to try this

1-12 eq 400 mgs week
1-12 test prop 300mgs week
1-24 2 up to 4 ius a day gh (duration on gh needs to be long)
12-24 var 40 ed
12-24 primo 400 week
1-24 1 mg armidex daily
1-24 50 mgs proviron
clomid therapy post cycle

thats a kick ass cycle Maca. You thinking of running that, or is it just what you'd like to run?

Mackavelli said:
From what I have read they say gh works best with test and slin.
I would like to try this

1-12 eq 400 mgs week
1-12 test prop 300mgs week
1-24 2 up to 4 ius a day gh (duration on gh needs to be long)
12-24 var 40 ed
12-24 primo 400 week
1-24 1 mg armidex daily
1-24 50 mgs proviron
clomid therapy post cycle

Beautiful example of a 6 month steroid regimen. A solid 3 month bulking phase followed by a 3 month high quality cutting/maintaining period.

Extremely expensive yet the results achieved will be nothing short of spectacular.

Removing the Equipoise, Anavar and Primo would save the athlete some money without sacrificing too much in the way of gains however if you have the cash, go for it!

I just finished my 2nd month on growth...results are starting to come in nice...fat loss mostly...veiny, midsection is tightening up real nice...EXCEPT THE PAIN IN MY ARMS AND HANDS...PINS & NEEDLES!!! IT is very uncomfortable....I havent taken 1 day off of GH...I am starting to look into 5 on 2 off....I ramped up from 2ius week 1 then to 3 ius for 3 weeks then to 4ius....

Yeah this is the one I am stocking up on. I plan to start end of March when I get back from the music conference. Should be peaking in summertime.

From what I understand, gh works most harmoniously with the addition of test and slin. I am not sure as to what the difference will be if slin is dropped. I am sure there are some vets on board like ironfist who would be more educated to respond to this. However, I am a little apprehensive of using slin.

Just not sure what type of gh to run. NJStacked what kind are you using? Was thinking of using ser halograms or the chinese from ret.

Last edited:
Top Bottom