Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo, Anavar, GH cycle...what do you think?

Solid...........why in the

HELL are you taking all this cutting sauce? You are already ripped silly! Are you trying to get to 3% or something? Bro, if I were as sliced as you, I'd concentrate on putting on weight. YOU don't need to lose anymore b.fat!!!!

With respect to the GH......talk to our boy MV....he seems to know his shit about GH. Zyg also knows his shit about GH! From what I've read (especially Zyg posts), GH is great for losing bodyfat....NOT for gaining weight!

Try a bulker bro.......unlike the rest of us fatty's.... YOU can afford to do a bulker and still look lean! (Bastard----I HATE YOU!) :)

If you are still wanting to try this cycle.......I think it looks great! About your hair.....you should have started the spiro cream 2-3 months PRIOR to beginning your cycle. Primo is BRUTAL on the hairline. YOU WILL LOSE SOME HAIR (if you are MPB-prone)!

You'd better be on:
1)Spiro cream
2)Nizoral
3)oral DHT-blocker (if you are loosing hair from an assault by DHT, you bet your ass that your prostate is taking a beating!)
-Saw Palmetto
-Beta-Sitasterol
-Stinging Nettle
-Pumpkin Seed (more geared towards prostate protection)
-Pygeum

OR......Propecia/Proscar

Last edited:
Ps......I think you will fair greater if you wpould replace the primo for test anyways!!!!

Anavar + test + GH = Bad ass cycle! (F'ck the primo)

I like your cycle. I would add test though, 300mg of prop a week. Use something else instead of primo like EQ or deca. Save the primo for a bridge with just GH. I am doing a GH cycle and am loving it. I'm using 3iu's GH everyday, was using 4iu's but dropped down, I kept losing my grip in the gym. 500mg test a week, 40mg anavar ED and 400mgs EQ. I feel great. I am in week 7 and am just starting to look better. By better I mean I am starting to be happy with the way I look. I am 23, 5'11" at 238.

If you're concerned about the hairline it would probably be a good idea to drop the primo. I wouldn't then just replace it with test since you want paper think skin and what not; test will give you a bit of bloat, so you could switch the primo with EQ if that interested you. It would still be a great addition in your goal and keep sides to a minimum as well.

VJ, haha, I'm not that lean anymore bro. I've definately put on a winter coat. And my goals are not to get much bigger. I don't want to get over 200lbs at around 7%bf. I do alot of activities that would be hard if I was huge. So, just looking for a few pounds of muscle while hardening up and droping some bf. Well, I only have 21 amps of Primo anyway so I can't really run an efficient cycle with that, so mabey I will opt for something else.

From what I have read they say gh works best with test and slin.
I would like to try this

1-12 eq 400 mgs week
1-12 test prop 300mgs week
1-24 2 up to 4 ius a day gh
12-24 var 40 ed
12-24 primo 400 week
1-24 1 mg armidex daily
1-24 50 mgs proviron
clomid therapy post cycle

Top Bottom