Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Primabolan

Unit 2005

New member
First of all, i am new to AS. Have done alot of reading up on the various types and side effects associated and this appears to be the safest of all. I am after some advice from experienced users. From what i gather, the injectable would be safer than the tab form.
Also, i have noticed great differences with the dosage any advice here. And what form of PCT would be required with this drug?

I am interested in minimal side effects, i have read up on the stickys etc too. Primabolan worth it or not?

Thanx
 
If hairloss was an issue with primo for me, how long would it stay in your system if problems arose. If you are taking propecia for mpb would it not make you shed as much if you were taking something to keep hair, i.e. proopecia if that makes sense. So in other words because I am having good results from propecia would primo affect it or not???
 
Unit 2005 said:
First of all, i am new to AS. Have done alot of reading up on the various types and side effects associated and this appears to be the safest of all. I am after some advice from experienced users. From what i gather, the injectable would be safer than the tab form.
Also, i have noticed great differences with the dosage any advice here. And what form of PCT would be required with this drug?

I am interested in minimal side effects, i have read up on the stickys etc too. Primabolan worth it or not?

Thanx


primo isnt excatly side free, you can get painfull prostate, hair loss agressiveness ect...

try to use 600mg week stacked with test cyp, prop or enanthate..

PCT is 2 weeks post last shot


theres many different ways of doing pct so read up a little bit
 
Basically my goals are the same as you guys i suspect, to get bigger & stronger.
I have been trainng for around 7 years, in that time i have got alot bigger and stronger...obviously used a wide range of supplements but Iv always wondered how my results and progress would alter if i used AS. Never taken any before so this would be a first, if i do decide to.

Basically this appears to be the safest option of the lot, i am wondering how much i would need to take, how often and if possible on its own?

Thanks for the replys fellas.
 
If your not worried about hairloss use the following:

week 12-14 primo 800mg/week (Personally i'd go with 1g a week)
week 12-14 proviron @ 50mg ED
 
TESTosterone should ALWAYS be a part of your first cycle.

500mg/wk of Test + an Aromatase Inhibitor to offset estrous and aroamatase sides.

Take this for 10-12 weeks.

Read up on PCT (Post-Cycle Therapy) before indulging into a cycle. F/u your cycle with both an AI (I use AIFM, which can be purchased at the AF store) and Clomid to regain natural test functions.

Don't bother with the Primo its a fucking waste.

BMJ
 
MR. BMJ said:
TESTosterone should ALWAYS be a part of your first cycle.

500mg/wk of Test + an Aromatase Inhibitor to offset estrous and aroamatase sides.

Take this for 10-12 weeks.

Read up on PCT (Post-Cycle Therapy) before indulging into a cycle. F/u your cycle with both an AI (I use AIFM, which can be purchased at the AF store) and Clomid to regain natural test functions.

Don't bother with the Primo its a fucking waste.

BMJ

I beg to differ...
 
use 200-300mg test e or cyp a week

unless you dont like to use your d*ck and feel like shit all day

then dont use test with it

look under my screen name!!
 
Unit 2005 said:
Which test would you recommend?


First off since this will be your first cycle I would not run a stack. That way you can pin point how you will react to the compound that you choose. Secondly, don't go overboard with the dosage. Don't listen to people that tell you that you need to take 1000mg of primo or 750mg of test. I would recommend running a simple first cycle like the following:

500mg test enanthate wks 1-10

Have nolva on hand and plan out proper pct and you should be very pleased with the results. There is no need to start with high dosages. As you you run more cycles(and I'm sure you will), then try raising the dosage or try some stacks.
 
no hi-jack.....detection times for primo? thanx,

~Alc
 
Unit 2005 said:
Which test would you recommend?

I usually use test e; I've used cyp once before. I like enan better. I usually kickstart with prop as well. If I am going to run a shorter cycle (approx. 8 weeks) I'll just use prop.
 
Top Bottom