Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preventing Gyno with Dbol

I see so many guys that use arimidex still develop gyno issues... I would definitely use aromasin with dbol bro... aromasin also has other beneifts that arimidex does not have... you are much better off with it... run it 12.5 mg eod... depending on your goals, i think tbol is a much more optimal choice than dbol but that depends on what your after...

If your going to run var at the end of a Dbol test cycle just run test with a 6 week tbol kicker bro. Don't even bother with the Dbol. Tbol It's the same shit result wise as running Dbol and var.
I'm with Steve on this one. Run away.

Yeah but I heard Tbol makes you feel like shit? Am I wrong

I see so many guys that use arimidex still develop gyno issues... I would definitely use aromasin with dbol bro... aromasin also has other beneifts that arimidex does not have... you are much better off with it... run it 12.5 mg eod... depending on your goals, i think tbol is a much more optimal choice than dbol but that depends on what your after...

Thanks Dylan. I will look into getting aromasin from AgGuys

most of the people that report not feeling good on tbol are running it as a stand alone... you will be hard pressed to find any other oral that makes you feel as good as dbol does though bro... i think you already see that tbol is going to be a leaner gain than dbol but not as drastic either... it just comes down to how much size you are after... if your gyno prone, dbol may not be the best option either... you can run dbol much lower than tbol and get bigger results but you most definitely can see some excellent results on tbol...

Top Bottom