Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pretend your name is pick3 and create a thread title.

• Thread starter hog#head#cheese
  • Start date
PICK3 said:
I don't swing that way.
you confuse me pick. in one thread, you will say something insinuating that you are, then in another you will say that you arent. make your mind up!!! its better to be one or the other, not stuck in limbo between the two.

*The_West* said:
you confuse me pick. in one thread, you will say something insinuating that you are, then in another you will say that you arent. make your mind up!!! its better to be one or the other, not stuck in limbo between the two.

I think everyone here knows the real truth. :)

just sayin'

PICK3 said:
I think everyone here knows the real truth. :)

just sayin'

Its not like theres pics floating around of you doing something hetero so i believe just to be nice peeps assume your closeted and accept your queerness cuz all in all yous a good mo

silverstar1025 said:
Yeah minus the ass part most of his threads are about drunk, hung over, xannies, and leaving his car at the bar.

Here's an oldie, butt goodie:

"Later for you suckas ... I'm going to Taco Bell"

when i first got here (EF) and read pick's post i thought "who is this fool?" but then i learnt a bit about EF, and the people here, and iv realised he is a good guy. you're cool, pick. if i was gay id fuck ya

Top Bottom