Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre workouts

1.Assault
2.NoXplode 2.0
3.N2KTS

I bought several tubs of Assault because the fiance really likes it. I like it also because of all the BCAAs and other stuff but have to add a scoop of N2KTS or N2AMP with it. The two mixed with a scoop of glutamine makes for one Hell of a workout.

In my cabinet now.
Assault, NOxplodeV2,N2KTS,PWO, and N2AMP. Rarely touch the NOxplode.

With all the hype on Craze and the ban coming soon, I just ordered 3 tubs of it to give it a shot. I am loyal to my N2 Amp and N2KTS though...that stack is just fucking sick! That being said, I am going to give it a break (but always have it in stock in my cabinet ;)) and try Craze when I get back from camping this week.

I like the idea of stacking Craze/N2 Amp and will most likely give that a try at some point, but want to run Craze solo to really get its affect...we shall see if it lives up to the hype!

So in my cabinet for Preworkouts I have:

N2 Amp
N2KTS (grape & apple)
PWO Zero Loss (can't get anymore :()
Powerchews PWO
...and soon Craze!

I think that is enough PWO arsenals for now lmao!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I bought several tubs of Assault because the fiance really likes it. I like it also because of all the BCAAs and other stuff but have to add a scoop of N2KTS or N2AMP with it. The two mixed with a scoop of glutamine makes for one Hell of a workout.

In my cabinet now.
Assault, NOxplodeV2,N2KTS,PWO, and N2AMP. Rarely touch the NOxplode.

Where do you live? I'd like to raid your cabinet if I may...

Top Bottom