Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-workout

30 minutes prior i either take one cap of md6 or one cap of adipokinetix along with one cap of T2. this is just for for fat loss and a boost in energy.

big will,

what should i mix my post werkout shake with if im not mixing it with milk??? juice??

if i dont take gluatminewith postwerkout when syhould i take it instead?? with my reg meal 1 hour after postwerkout???

can i have a full meal 2 hours before my werkout, then 1 hour could i have my creatine and gluatmine in juice, and a carb like pretzels or something??

i last read that u shouldent eat under 2 hours before a werkout cause ur body cant digest food and build muscle at the same time,.

Mix your post workout shake with something that has a high glycemic index. I like to use PowerAid but you could use Gatoraid if you dont mind the high salt content. You could also use pure dextrose, etc. Approx. 100 gms

As for your L-glutamine, take 10-20 grms a day spaced out on an empty stomach. Take it between your meals.

As far as eating before your workout, you will just have to experiment with what works for you. I eat 1/2 hr before and do not have any problems, but only have a yogurt or something with high carbs. I would stay away from pretzels because even though they are carbs, they contain white flour, which is not good for you. As far as not being able to digest food and build muscle at the same time: you dont build muscle when you work out, you tear it. The building takes place when you rest.

Take your creatine after your workout to replace the creatine in your muscles that you exhausted from weight lifting.

Good luck

Search the internet for a Glycemic Index for food. I cant remember the addy right now. Look up cranberry juice and see how high the number is. You want something close to 100 (like grapejuice). You could also drink a plain protein shake and eat a couple of banannas.

If you want energy, i suggest 1 or 2 Dymetradrine Xtreme's, depending on your tolerance for stimulants. Take about 45 mins before you go and you will get a kick in the ass from them. Afterward take a protein shake to feed those muscles.

Top Bottom