Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre workout adrenaline stuff

ironpipes47

i heard there is some thing that you can get to get you all fucking crazy and have a hell of a adrenaline rush. anyone heard of this stuff???:fro: :alien: :p ;) :D

ultimate orange... it'll get you crazy.... either that or my favorite combo... xenadrine with a stacker = halucinagenic workout.. :mix: :eek2:

xenadrine and andio(sp?) poppers ... i dunno what these are but they're pink little pills and gives you such a kick and drink it down with some redbull (lots of caffeine)... omg my friend did this and was just going INSANE!

I myself once took xenadrine before a workout and it gave me a nice kick... i didn't a lot more than i was normally able to do.

~WizKid :kaioken:

Ultimate Orange & Xendadrine are basically the same thing...main kick coming from ephedrine & caffeine. Each have a few different indredients from the other, so either of those or another EC/ECA stack should work for you if you're looking for a little pre-workout boost.

AST Research's Dymetadrine Xtreme states that they include "adrenaline precursors" and some kind of special "neurotransmitters" or some B.S. like that, but it's basically just the same as the others.

Top Bottom