Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre work out +

Well that sucks that they're banning it. To the OP- ntkts is pretty strong stuff. The sides I got from it were low. It suppressed my appetite so bad that I started losing weight and made my prostate swell so much I couldn't piss, I had to stand there and force it out. Jack3d is great with no sides.

Just tried N2KTS with legs.....That stuff is crazy as hell i've used all sorts of pre's since i work in a supp shop and i was surprised. Figured it'd just be the same but it was a huge focus/energy/pump combo that persuaded me to buy 2 more tubs! LOL

its just the geranium oil/extract that they're going after... shit its in a lot of pre workouts and fat burners.theres been nothing close to a date posted. there's a good write up from needto somewhere around here.

jack3d and the like are rubbish compared to ds craze...1-3 geranium free .and the best pre work out i have ever had.

jack3d and the like are rubbish compared to ds craze...1-3 geranium free .and the best pre work out i have ever had.

Been using craze now for a week and it's right up there with n2amp if not surpassing it.
Highly recommend!

Assault is a great product i enjoy using myself. The only thing I would change about it is that its still kind of gritty even after mixing it. I'm not a fan of dmaa at all, the shits like meth IMO . I am trying shotgun from vpx nutrition right now. It doesn't have dmaa. Seems to be as good as assault plus it mixes better. Check it out

Top Bottom