Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre event energy drink powdre

BonsaiRambo

Hi i am new here and from Germany :) ,
does anyone have experiences with energy drinks like ultimate orange , rage, etc. ?
I need something in powder form with not to much carbs and heavy dose of thermogenics !

If you just want rehydration and no carbs drink pedialyte. If you want some carbs like i do, go with champion nutrition's revenge.

Scaggs

No sorry thats not what i need.
I need something like red bull , but stronder without so many carbs. something like dymetradrine in powder form:confused:

I like ABB's Ripped Force. It's got ephedra and caffeine in it, gives you a nice little kick!
I don't think Ultimate Orange is available anymore is it?

NOooo

surely! I thought ultimate organge was still available in most health food stores. I definitely saw it in one just before Christmas.

Hey otta interest, is the proh hormone etc ban gonna affect supplements with effadrine in? Caffine? I dont use effadrine based stuff because I used it once and the stuff nearly killed me! lol I did twice the workout in half the time and then laid on my bakc with the room spinning and cramp and pins and needles in every single body part! lol

I think I took too much! Was like 850mg Sida Cordifilia and 500mg caffine + carbs in! DAMN! Still my training partners reps on his bicep curl trippled for that one workout! lol

What a laugh!

Top Bottom