Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre-contest cycle test e tren ace and dimethazine

We know u finally got good legit dosed tren

We will be hearing back from him soon with even more of a attitude or a man sorry I just freaked out for a bit
My hormones are all outta wack !!

Okay so little update. It's 11pm, I'm trying to lay down to go to sleep but for the last 45 minutes wide awake.. I took sleeping meds and everything, damn trens starting to do its thing. At 7 o'clock I had two chicken breasts probably about 10 ounces in total, half a cup of rice, three quarters of a cup of broccoli and a cup of 1%milk... Decent meal. Usually after that I have a decent protein shake with whey, peanut butter, milk, eggs, oats and fruit. That would be it Id go to bed.... but not tonight though around 830 I needed more I cooked a pound of hamburger I made two hamburgers on whole wheat tortilla wraps. Damn I calculated my protein intake after this meal for it ended up being 432 g of protein today! Eating like an absolute monster it's starting to look more like clean bulk rather then a recomp. I was kind of expecting this with my test dosages so low. But so far it's been the exact opposite, with the amount of food I've been eating my body has no choice but to grow. Okay so back to the fact that I feel like I just got injected with adrenaline and I most likely not going to sleep tonight. Today was my off day kind of unintentionally but well-deserved I think that's why i think I have some extra energy when I don't go to the gym I typically don't get as good of a night sleep. Oh and thank god for sleeping meds, one more will knock me out. Nite brahhs!

You would think that with a appetite like that u would grow but I just dropped bf and got strong as shit!!!

Well the scale stayed the same and fat dropped dramatically
Mai u guess I was growing and dropping some serious recomp for me

But honestly it sucked cuz I was eating till it hurt and I was still hungry strange very strange

Because of the bs I've all ready seen, n ta kinda feel like I'm talking to myself. Thanks idk I feel like this board has gone downhill. Seems like there's a lot less members. On top of that every log ends up turning into a joke, I see way to many people fucking around. This board is not for me.

Top Bottom