Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre-contest cycle test e tren ace and dimethazine

I basically look like you and your avatar ....just better ��. Hahaha j/p bro do you have any idea how to get a pick up I'm doing it on my iPhone.

Not sure why you can't post pics. I am nothing special at all and party a lot and eat what I want. My avatar actually makes me look a lot smaller than I am though. It makes my waist look quite small too and it is far from it. I am 240 pounds in that pic at 6ft2. You will notice I ask for pics a lot on here. I usually ask for pics cos guys lie all the time but I don't think you are at all as your stats are nothing incredible like some guys post (stuff like 250 at 5ft 7 and lean and natural haha). I asked for pics cos in logs they simply make them better and guys can actually see the changes being made as opposed to just reading text.

Yea dude tren makes me eat the whole kitchen !! It's like u have no control over my body it's by far one of the hardest things to control for me

I had a less than perfect diet last Tren cycle and results were great

But the time I ate clean I can't even tell u how shredded I got

Love tren but honestly eating is a job cuz all I wanna do is shove food in my mouth

Haha I'm keeping it as clean as I can being this hungry, time to get the diet dialed back in. Lunch was a cheat meal these are few and far between.
That's what I'm hoping for my man to complete Recomp well adding some weight.

Not sure why you can't post pics. I am nothing special at all and party a lot and eat what I want. My avatar actually makes me look a lot smaller than I am though. It makes my waist look quite small too and it is far from it. I am 240 pounds in that pic at 6ft2. You will notice I ask for pics a lot on here. I usually ask for pics cos guys lie all the time but I don't think you are at all as your stats are nothing incredible like some guys post (stuff like 250 at 5ft 7 and lean and natural haha). I asked for pics cos in logs they simply make them better and guys can actually see the changes being made as opposed to just reading text.

Yeah just says you do not have permission to add attachment to this forum. Yeah I know I hear you brother. I don't have enough time to be posting nonsense but I know a lot of people do I promise you this isn't that haha. I want to post my cycle stats, gains, side effects ect. I'm also doing this to keep myself in line logging always lights a fire under peoples asses I believe, definitely keeps you on track. And I deathly want to reap the most benefits as possible so lying would only be hurting myself. If somebody can help who reads this thread post a freaking picture that would be much appreciated! Glad have you guys following these next few months should be fun!

Yeah just says you do not have permission to add attachment to this forum. Yeah I know I hear you brother. I don't have enough time to be posting nonsense but I know a lot of people do I promise you this isn't that haha. I want to post my cycle stats, gains, side effects ect. I'm also doing this to keep myself in line logging always lights a fire under peoples asses I believe, definitely keeps you on track. And I deathly want to reap the most benefits as possible so lying would only be hurting myself. If somebody can help who reads this thread post a freaking picture that would be much appreciated! Glad have you guys following these next few months should be fun!

It looks like you are gonna run a great log. Yeah they definitely give you a boost as they make you more accountable. That's another reason for the pics too. When I do logs even if I look shit I post pics cos I know I will have to be improved in the next one otherwise it is just bad. Try this...

TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

It looks like you are gonna run a great log. Yeah they definitely give you a boost as they make you more accountable. That's another reason for the pics too. When I do logs even if I look shit I post pics cos I know I will have to be improved in the next one otherwise it is just bad. Try this...

TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

You have another idea bro Reyes to upload a file and a fucking pop up comes up saying help us destroy SPAM!!...... How ironic. But in all seriousness I have an iPhone 5S somebody please fucking help me that shouldn't be this hard.

Okay so little update. It's 11pm, I'm trying to lay down to go to sleep but for the last 45 minutes wide awake.. I took sleeping meds and everything, damn trens starting to do its thing. At 7 o'clock I had two chicken breasts probably about 10 ounces in total, half a cup of rice, three quarters of a cup of broccoli and a cup of 1%milk... Decent meal. Usually after that I have a decent protein shake with whey, peanut butter, milk, eggs, oats and fruit. That would be it Id go to bed.... but not tonight though around 830 I needed more I cooked a pound of hamburger I made two hamburgers on whole wheat tortilla wraps. Damn I calculated my protein intake after this meal for it ended up being 432 g of protein today! Eating like an absolute monster it's starting to look more like clean bulk rather then a recomp. I was kind of expecting this with my test dosages so low. But so far it's been the exact opposite, with the amount of food I've been eating my body has no choice but to grow. Okay so back to the fact that I feel like I just got injected with adrenaline and I most likely not going to sleep tonight. Today was my off day kind of unintentionally but well-deserved I think that's why i think I have some extra energy when I don't go to the gym I typically don't get as good of a night sleep. Oh and thank god for sleeping meds, one more will knock me out. Nite brahhs!

Finally passed out last night didn't really have too much of a problem sleeping throughout the night. No night sweats feeling good, just in a really good mood. I went and saw my mother yesterday and she does not hold anything back, she immediately after talking to me for five minutes was like what are you on you seem way too happy hahaha I had to play it off like everything just been working out really well. I have no reason to not be happy. This definitely mood improvement and I'm clearly not the only one that notices it. It's so weird because I've never been one to feel euphoric on cycle I'm one of the guys that could be on a gram of test and I don't really feel any different if anything maybe more lethargic. I only feel it when I'm in the gym, it's not like I feel like a walking god when I'm running anything else. Tren is starting to make me feel like nothing can touch me. I didn't experience this with my last run of Tren so maybe that was under dosed. Just to avoid confusion I only posted my first 3 cycles I did. I was on from 2009 till about 5-6 months ago. I've also probably ran about 4 tren cycles not including this one, three of which I decent results (I believe it was underdosed. )but I never felt like I do right now really is bizarre. I'm taking a late coffee today at work so that's why I am updating now. I didn't have a chance this morning I've been easily taking in 4500 to 5000 cal a day with this appetite increase. No real noticeable muscle gains muscles are definitely separating and I feel leader leaner but a lot more pumped and hardened up as well. Other than that I've been carrying sense about my fourth day nothing else to report. I will update after the gym tonight with any progress I've made, I was going to wait but I'm really curious so I'll be stepping on the scale tonight as well. Tune in brahs this logs going to be very extensive I really appreciate anyone who is following along and anyone that has some advice, or maybe you see something I could be doing better i'm open to any question or tips.

I'm done with this log this board sucks now. O and FYI all the board sponsors are a fucking rip off. U know need2buildmuscle fuck them rip off. How about Sarms one....yeah let's take some shit that's going to shut us down anyways that can potentially make you go blind sounds great. Fuck hcgenerate you fucking con artists. I hope some people see this before I get banned😂😂😂

Top Bottom