Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pramipexole

freakshow85

Am I missing something here, or is this "prami" and "caber" stuff you talk about... is the "prami" actually pramipexole? AKA Mirapex, a restless legs medicine? If so, my grandmother has a ton of this stuff.

Am I missing something here, or is this "prami" and "caber" stuff you talk about... is the "prami" actually pramipexole? AKA Mirapex, a restless legs medicine? If so, my grandmother has a ton of this stuff.

Caber = Cabergoline
Prami = Pramipexole
They are different substances, both dopamine agonists used in various medicines, i.e. Caber in Dostinex and Prami in Mirapex. So yeah, your grandma could have tons of Prami, LOL! :p
Though, Prami might give you real bad sides, so I would go with Cabet, but if it fits for you it should do a great job.
And it won't hurt (a lot at least, lol) to try, since you seem to have easy acces to it...:D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Interesting, thanks. It has been under my nose the whole time, haha. I've heard it can really give you a sex drive. I need to research dosages. This is more for progesterone, correct?

I know one thing, it kinda "knocks her out" and she cannot go without it. Must be addictive at the same time.

Interesting, thanks. It has been under my nose the whole time, haha. I've heard it can really give you a sex drive. I need to research dosages. This is more for progesterone, correct?

I know one thing, it kinda "knocks her out" and she cannot go without it. Must be addictive at the same time.

Actually Prolactin, not for Progesterone, but please someone correct me if I'm wrong. Both Caber and Prami lower Prolactin very effectively, but that will only incriease your sex drive if your Prolactin is too high, i.e. yiu suffer from "deca-dick" type problems. High Prolactin value has many other risks though, i.e. causing gyno, and beginnig to lactate from nipples. So if you are going to take 19nors like Trenbolone or Nandrolone, I advice to atleast keep Caber or Prami at hand even if you don't need to take them. Some people are much more prone to Prolactin caused problems then others, and of course dosing of 19nors is one of factors, but there are many variables, and everyone of us is diffetent to begin with. People usually take their doses just before going to bed bc. Sides can be pretty rough, both can give you that "knocked out fiiling", and nausea is very common specially with Prami. I would persobally choose Caber over Prami, bc Sides are much easier, and Prami is very rough on your body. Since you have access to Prami easily, try to take it by its own, and see how bad sides you get before running any cycles and waiting to test it untill you absolutely have to take it. I know this sounds like a completely obvious thing to do, but sadly many people don't think much ahead of them. Usual dosing on both Caber & Prami for Prolactin control on cycle is max. 0.5 mg E3D. You propably can take less if you are not running a moderate/huge amount of gear. When reversing Progesterone/Prolactin induced gyno dose is higher and more frequent, but you can get a lot better knowledge and experience to that from WolfpackAlpha here, then from me.
Btw. I don't either Caber or Prami is addictive, least not how that is used to usually describe meds, I think that some people might just have a condition that requires this type of medication, that being cause of need to medication, not addiction to it as such.
Sorry for whole novel answer, I tried to include as much info as possible, so I hope this helps you and maybe others who needed information about Prolactin.

If you (or anyone else) have more questions, ask a way and I will do my best to answer them!:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom