Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prami on test prop and tren ace

VanCity.

Cycle:

Test Prop - 50mg EOD 1-10
Tren A - 75mg EOD 1-8
Prami - .25mg

i am on TRT so PCT wont be neccesary

is the dosage for prami throughout fine?

running a low dosed test prop and tren ace cycle

I'm about to start pramipexole for the first time. I was told to start with .1mg to test tolerance and then slowly up the dose. Supposedly, .5mg releases approximately 4ius of HGH. Pramipexole is a somatostatin inhibitor which allows it to really elevate HGH levels.

I'm about to start pramipexole for the first time. I was told to start with .1mg to test tolerance and then slowly up the dose. Supposedly, .5mg releases approximately 4ius of HGH. Pramipexole is a somatostatin inhibitor which allows it to really elevate HGH levels.

x2

Start at a max of 0.1mg and move up over time. Check out my pramipexole thread... I love prami :)

x2

Start at a max of 0.1mg and move up over time. Check out my pramipexole thread... I love prami :)

was it the 9 page one? haha ya i jsut went through that

what if i stick through out 0.01mg throughtout my cycle? or is it necesary to increase?

was it the 9 page one? haha ya i jsut went through that

what if i stick through out 0.01mg throughtout my cycle? or is it necesary to increase?

Yeah that's the one :) 0.1mg would be fine. But I do think gradually upping to 0.2mg would bring about more benefits. But I have used 0.1mg for most of my tren cycles so you should be gtg with that dose :)

prami is f'ing potent! Like mentioned start very very low

Check out ag guys caber if prami is too much for ya

Top Bottom