Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ppa

rgosit

whats the deal with PPA..theres a deal now for it buy 2 get one free... and the price for 1 is about 40$

the other day.. the price for 1 was i think 26$ so buying 3 this way would b about the same as buying 2 and getting 1 free..whats the deal???

and its also the second time theyve been talking about taking it off the market....

what r some of ur results from using PPA???

I'm not crazy about excess hype either, but it keeps us online. And, PPA is truly about to go the way of the dinosaurs. There have been several posts on the subject and most other companies have ceased PPA products.

rgosit said:
whats the deal with PPA..theres a deal now for it buy 2 get one free... and the price for 1 is about 40$

the other day.. the price for 1 was i think 26$ so buying 3 this way would b about the same as buying 2 and getting 1 free..whats the deal???

and its also the second time theyve been talking about taking it off the market....

Were you at a website? If so, what's the url? I'd like to get my hands on some PPA before the @!#%!! FDA puts their pharmacuetical hex on it forever.
I think it's great stuff. I have only one bottle of MD6 left (the old formula) and I don't want the new formula because it lacks the PPA.

Thanks.

Phil T said:
Were you at a website? If so, what's the url? ...
have a look at the banner up top of this page!
Originally posted by George Spellwin
I'm not crazy about excess hype either...
Really now? Then why the change in price??? From what I can tell it's a great product not needing hype. I honestly began researching this product and adipokinetix and others the day before the price change, so I was taken by surprise when I got the e-mail. Well you'll be happy to know that I AM ordering PPA (because of my research NOT the hype).

Top Bottom