Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerlifting Meet: Iron Asylum Gym Oct 14, 2006. Tribes Hill, NY.

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
Hello All. I am going to a Powerlifting competition on Oct14, 2006.

Iron Asylum Gym presents:

APF/AAPF ASYLUM POWER
full power/single lift

October 14, 2006
Tribes Hill, NY

Was just wondering if Any GOOD EF bros/Gals are coming?! Ill be there with my training partner and my older lifting buddy(coach)

Im going to entering into the Junior Division (20yrs old) @ 198lbs.
Opening Weight:
Squat: 561
Bench: 315
Deadlift: 485

I know my bench is low, but i only started training about 7-8 months ago so it will take some time before i catch it up....

So if your gonna be there, LET me know i would love to meat expierenced EF people over there.

P.S. Please modz, i am posting this in other sections in the forum Please leave open...

Well i came name about 5 off the top of my head....

Its a nice clean gym, all new equipment, but they also have powerlifting in the back with nice equipment too. 1 Mono, 1 Cage, 5 Benchs, 2 Squat Racks, 1 deadlift Platform.

You know Teddy right? Coem and train for freee lol

coliseum gym in queens is the only local one I know of. I usually float around to gyms in Long Island and NJ on heavy days. If you don't mind driving 1-2 hrs deep into long island there are a great group of powerlifters out there, east end barbell powerlifing team.

Parabellum said:
coliseum gym in queens is the only local one I know of. I usually float around to gyms in Long Island and NJ on heavy days. If you don't mind driving 1-2 hrs deep into long island there are a great group of powerlifters out there, east end barbell powerlifing team.

East End Barbell = 2 hour drive + 7 hour workout ( only 1 working set lol) +2 hour drive home= 11 hour day

but i wouldnt change it for the world..we have a great crew..
you coming down on sat. pete?

wnt2bBeast said:
East End Barbell = 2 hour drive + 7 hour workout ( only 1 working set lol) +2 hour drive home= 11 hour day

but i wouldnt change it for the world..we have a great crew..
you coming down on sat. pete?

Good Seeing you again. Big things are coming from you this year.

Top Bottom