Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerlifting and Strong Man Event

smclay54

Hey all,

I am posting to let everyone know on this forum that the Indiana County YMCA located about an hour and a half east of Pittsburgh in Western Pennsylvania will be holding a Powerlifting event featuring the Battle of the Bench and Deadlift the morning of October 18th. Lifters are allowed to wear bench shirts.

We will also be holding a Strong Man Competition in the afternoon. Events are Super Yoke, Tire Flip, Farmer's Walk and Log Lift to name a few.

Medals will be awarded to first second and third place. T-Shirts are also available.

All competitors will do a weigh-in either the evening before (October 17) or morning of the event.

This is our Second Annual Oktoberfest's Strongest Man and we had a pretty good turnout last year. Please support a great cause with the YMCA. For information regarding weight classes and specialized questions not answered in this post, please email me at [email protected] and we can get you your registration forms and all the info you will need. Information regarding event is also on our website at www.indianacountyymca.org. Thanks for reading!

i won't be anywhere near there but good luck with your event man

Holy shit!

Welcome back to the forums man...

I've heard your name around :)

That is a great idea. I would love to do a comp at an oktober fest.

Top Bottom