Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerchews

I have used several of the Powerchews but never the D-test. Hopefully some guys with experince will chime in here brother. Everything I have heard has been postive though.

Dtest is great and not just a DAA supplement. It also has 2g of LCLT per serving, and tastes incredible!!

This is what i keep hearing, that the dtest taste absolutely awesome. Even though i dont plan on starting for a fewweeks, i think i am going to have to break out the can and pop a few of these..lol..if they taste any better then the creatine chews, then without a doubt they will be totaling addicting. Just like muscleaddiction, i think i am going to keep these in the kitchen cabinet by the junkfood so when i get those late night munchies i can pop a few of these. Plus it will be a bonus for the misses..lol

Sj

This is what i keep hearing, that the dtest taste absolutely awesome. Even though i dont plan on starting for a fewweeks, i think i am going to have to break out the can and pop a few of these..lol..if they taste any better then the creatine chews, then without a doubt they will be totaling addicting. Just like muscleaddiction, i think i am going to keep these in the kitchen cabinet by the junkfood so when i get those late night munchies i can pop a few of these. Plus it will be a bonus for the misses..lol

Sj

Are you taking my ideas SJ??? :D

D-Test is by far the best Powerchews flavored chew hands down! Have to be careful bro, you will want to keep eating them ;). I have used them in PCT and as a stand alone test booster for 4 week cycle, and in both cases they are excellent.

You will enjoy them!!!

Top Bottom