Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerchews bcaa's review

gymjunkie09

just wanted to say i've been using these for a couple weeks now along with intermittent fasting and they are F'ING GREAT for curbing my cravings during my fast, not mention the helping with recovery at the same time..anybody cutting should really give these a shot, I just keep em right right in my pocket and whenever I get a craving just pop one, it really helps...

I really want to give them a go! i actually am trying glutamine right now by powerchews. this would go great together.

Could you imagine the entire powerchews stack?

I have been eating the bcaa chews all day.lol..second day back to trainng so took an extra serving..creatine cews are phenominal and if you can believe it they actally taste better to me then the bcaa..good strength and muscle gain..very happy with them..sj

I have been eating the bcaa chews all day.lol..second day back to trainng so took an extra serving..creatine cews are phenominal and if you can believe it they actally taste better to me then the bcaa..good strength and muscle gain..very happy with them..sj
any water retention?

just wanted to say i've been using these for a couple weeks now along with intermittent fasting and they are F'ING GREAT for curbing my cravings during my fast, not mention the helping with recovery at the same time..anybody cutting should really give these a shot, I just keep em right right in my pocket and whenever I get a craving just pop one, it really helps...

I couldn't agree with you more man! I also do intermittent fasting, and these BCAA chews have been a lifesaver for my low cal days. Whenever I get appetite or sweet tooth cravings, I pop a few of these and it satisfies me well. These things taste incredible too! :)

I use these during IF also...easy way to get your BCAA's brother, or just to curb your sweet tooth during dieting, great product I must say!!!

Top Bottom