Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post your population

heavy_duty said:
holy!
you know everybody???

lol
not yet. my house is secluded and i haven't lived here long, but i definately recognize a lot of them. there's only something like 344 houses.

the town which is more like a crossroads thats about a mile down my road is 150 people,has a public school and some mennonite church,thats it. however my address is RR1 of the bigger town 10 mins down the road but thats only 7500

heavy_duty said:
People who live in hick towns want you to know that there is a big city around somewhere (even though they never go there) LOL
Sort of like the Truman Show. Isn't that the American dream though?

theoak01 said:
the town which is more like a crossroads thats about a mile down my road is 150 people,has a public school and some mennonite church,thats it. however my address is RR1 of the bigger town 10 mins down the road but thats only 7500

Damn dude you're living square in the middle of dick.

Lucky for you...you have lived in a city of more than 1/2 million people.
so at least if you're a redneck it is because you chose to be LOL

theoak01 said:

Top Bottom