Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post your FIVE favorite songs to work out too

Now downloading a compilation of the above songs for today's workout.

toxicwalts said:
Hiyah back. Metalhead are ya?

Nevermind i saw your post. Fuck Yeah to Viking Metal!!

Yes!!!! We need to talk about your borderline mallcoreness though. teehee

PuddleMonkey said:
Yes!!!! We need to talk about your borderline mallcoreness though. teehee

And what bands might that be?? Every song on there kicks my mother fucking ass. i can keep going on and on with shit that will make you actually kill someone, just had to keep it a little light. lol

toxicwalts said:
And what bands might that be?? Every song on there kicks my mother fucking ass. i can keep going on and on with shit that will make you actually kill someone, just had to keep it a little light. lol

lol I'm just busting your balls. You would however get raped trying to talk about some of those bands on a metal forum.

PuddleMonkey said:
lol I'm just busting your balls. You would however get raped trying to talk about some of those bands on a metal forum.

I know you bustin, but fucking deep screams and blast beats really dont do it for me, just sounds like garbage, there is an a few exeptions though. Most of those douches on those metal forums dont get laid are fat ugly and smell horrible, and i hand them there asses in the pit. :jenscat

Top Bottom