Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post your awkward sex/hookup moments

Suck job.

Sounds like my work: jerk off all day, nobody cums.

When I was around 16 some girl was sucking my cock in a backyard of a house that we were partying at. She was so drunk the puked on my cock. The next morning I woke up with gum in my pubes and had to cut it out. Even after she barfed, I tried to get her to finish the job. She declined.

Story 1:

I was dating this girl in high school. We were downstairs in her basement as she began to give me head. I was sitting on her couch with my pants down around my ankles and she was on her knees taking care of business. Her basement was half finished half not with the couch being about 10 feet infront of the washer/dryer. As i was getting dome her mom opens the door and walks downstairs with a huge basket of dirty laundry. The girl sits right up next to me on the couch and pulls the blanket off the back of the couch to cover our laps. Keep in mind my pants are still around my ankles, and her bra was off, but her tight little abercrombie tshirt was still on, with her hard nipples poking through. Her mom walks right next to us, talking like the rambling bitch she was...She proceeds to do laundry for like 10 min and asks the girl to come over and give her a hand. So she gets up walks over to the washer and her moms like, "where the hell is your bra??" and gave me this scolding look and stormed upstairs....boy if she only knew. I proceeded to drill the living hell out of her about 5 min. later.

Story 2:

Again in high school. I was dating this other girl whos parents both worked during the day. Well for some reason we had a 1/2 day of school...teachers meetings or something so we went back to her house for a couple hours of naked alone time. We're in her room going at it, buck naked, clothes thrown all over her room, bodies both covered in baby oil (that was hot), vibrator on the bed, anal beads inserted (this girl was a TOTAL FREAK and we were both 16 at the time, lord knows what the hell she is into now 8 years later...) and all of a sudden we hear the door that leads into her kitchen from the garage open up. (her bedroom was about 10 steps from that damn door). Before i proceed there are a few things we need to keep in mind. First her bedroom door was wide open. Second, her dog ALWAYS barks when someone comes home...ALWAYS. Third you could always hear the garage door open. Fourth her parents NEVER got home before 4:00 and it was only 2:00....none of these happened this day...i guess we were both so damn in the zone. Anyways, we hear footsteps walking right toward her door. She gets up, sprints over and closes her door and locks it (can you imagine a girl sprinting across her room with anal beads hanging out hahahha looked like damn tail). As soon as she locked the door her mom grabs it and tries to open up the door. Meanwhile i ran into her closet and closed the door. Her mom asks what were both doing home already (apparently she didnt know we had a half day) and what all the comotion was. The girl says we are studying, and her mom is just like Okay and walks away. WTF?? lol. So we gotta get all this baby oil off of us and the stench of hot sweaty sex out of the room...and then HER DAD GETS HOME! We somehow managed to get all cleaned up and presentable...but damn, whats a guy gotta do to bust a nut!?!?!

Top Bottom