Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post-injection redness on thigh

BigJorge89

Greetings everyone!

I've just completed my first week of my third cycle. I'm doing 600mg Test E and 400mg of EQ spread over 2 shots/week for a 10 week cycle. My gear is UGL but my source is confirmed legit. I have Clomid for my PCT and Arimidex for on cycle support.

Last Tuesday I pinned 300mg of Test E into my right thigh, ensuring proper sanitation throughout. It was sore for the next two days, but nothing too bad. By Friday afternoon, it had grown very sore and on Saturday morning I noticed a small amount of pinkness around the injection site which felt warm. Soreness was still pretty bad. Sunday morning, the soreness was about the same but the pinkness had spread to about half of my quad. I'm a high-anxiety person by nature and a hypochondriac so I naturally assumed I had an infection. I took my temperature throughout the day and it was 98.6, which helped assuage my concerns.

I woke up this morning and the soreness had gone down significantly, but the skin on much of my quad is still pink and warm. Again, my temperature was normal (98.2). At this point I'm wondering what to do. I shot the same stuff on Friday and have almost no soreness, and 0 pinkness in my left quad. So what do you gentlemen think it is: irritation, infection, allergic reaction, other? Should I go to the doctor today or wait another day to see if the pinkness subsides.

Thank you very much everybody!

Injecting often shocks the body into such a reaction. I recommend using your glute from here on out for injections. The quad can be quite harsh post AAS inject. Try not to get overly stressed. It will return to normal gradually.

Injecting often shocks the body into such a reaction. I recommend using your glute from here on out for injections. The quad can be quite harsh post AAS inject. Try not to get overly stressed. It will return to normal gradually.

Thanks for the response! I will try the glute for my next shot. My right quad is definitely still swollen and pink. Shouldn't I get this checked out? Also, I don't want to tell the doctor that I've injected AAS. Can I tell him that it was a B12 shot? Thanks again.

I'm 100% honest with my doctor but that's up to you.
If it's painful then antibiotics may be smart.
I don't sweat things like this. It's normal and happens sometimes.

I'm 100% honest with my doctor but that's up to you.
If it's painful then antibiotics may be smart.
I don't sweat things like this. It's normal and happens sometimes.

Ok. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow just to be on the safe side. But as long as my temperature is normal, I shouldn't die in my sleep?

Top Bottom