Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post gyno question

ifdrizz

Long story short....Ive done numerous tren only cycles, usually low dose, and mainly as a cutter used along with T-3. Ive never had any problems. Usually keep my mass, while cutting, and recovery post cycle has always been a breeze. My problem is, is that I messed around with some pro hormones last year, and ended up developing gyno about 2 months post cycle. lactating and everything. I tried letro and then nolva, and although the lumps ended up going away I was still left with boobs. Well in about a month I have gyno surgery. Doc says he is going to remove most of the glands but cant guarantee all will be removed. My question is, will having prior gyno effect me if I eventually try a tren only cycle again (which I never had any issues with). I have all the proper ancillary's on hand to deal with it this time, but was curious as to everyone's opinion on my bodies reaction and if it will differ.

Thanks for any help

One would assume that if you used tren before without any problems, it shouldnt give you any going forward. Sounds like it was the prohormones that did it. Obviously, be sure to have bromo on hand as tren gyno is progestegenic.

Help please.

Prop and Tren Cycle
100mg prop and 75 Tren- Every Other day first cycle

This is his first cylce.

Week 6, My friend developed Gyno. Prolactin. He squeezed his nipple and a small drop came out. They are extremely sensitive.

As soon as this happend. He quit taking any AAS and started the stuff below. It is now day 4?

Day 1- 2mg adex, clomi 160mcg
Day 2- 1mg adex, 1mg letro,
Day 3- .5mg adex, 1mg Letro,
Day 4- 1mg adex, 1.25mg Letro,

He also has some Nolva and Clomid. Should he add this in and how much?

He orders some Prami from a RC site and recieved a note on the door to come pick it up at the Post Office. Is it ok to go pick it up without any legal problems? He has order before but has always been home when the package was dropped off.

Please Help Quick

Top Bottom