Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post cycle, can i use that as a liver support...

marcu_s

when doing my dbolls?

taking 50mg dboll ed along whit my other aas, but pissing yellow, and after 30mins or so in my workouts i get a bit sick to my stomack, like i want to throw up.

dont know if that have anything to do whit my dbolls thou.
lost my fucking appetite to:(

asking cous it says so on the bottle, liver supporting.

anyway, can post cycle (protein factory) be used as a liver support?

or do i have to buy something like liver 52?

sounds to me like you have some liver damage bro. do you ever feel like you are itching all over your body? i had the same problem once i stopped the cycle immidiately, drank lots of water. liv 52 didnt do shit for me, i bought some milk thistle extract seemed to help but you should definately go to the doctor to get some blood work done.

POST CYLE is a great liver detox and it's one of the few products that contains picoliv -- the only substance shown to actually regenerate liver cells. You can add some extras though -- Liv 42 is a good add-on.

But if you have a serious condition, you have to get diagnosed. POST CYCLE will help, but only the proper testing will show if you need any special medication. Good luck.

thanks for the help.

it started coming when i started the dbolls, but i was already doing the unleashed/post cycle combo, i guess i have to buy some more liver supporters.

about the itching, yeah, sometimes i get the itching.

im checking it out.

Top Bottom