Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post cycle and unleashed. When to start?

Last pin of enanthate was last Friday. Do I start these 2 weeks after just like any other PCT. Thx

Yes bro. Start those two weeks after last pin. I use both in my pct and I think you will be very happy with the results. Especially if you follow it up with bridge after pct. Almost no size or strength loss and keep that on feeling. Good luck bro.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Throw in some GEAR an you'll deff be golden bro. Love that combo. Lost the initial "bloat" off my last cycle. But only got stronger while "off" with GEAR, UNLEASHED-PCT combo. Grab as much as you can man. I must order supps from Nate at least once every 2 weeks or more sometimes. No more going to those over priced so called "nutrition" shops every again for me!! Good luck with your recovery bro.

I like starting it right at the end of the cycle. Why wait to get suppressed?

^^^^^ thats it bro. I always double up on UNLEASHED-PCT when i buy it just so i have extra. I start the day after my last pin. Ive never gotten suppressed, miserable, non active, decline libido. Nothing bad. From the day I was "on" to as I sit here on my couch, I've felt awesome!!! Almost like I'm still on. Haven't missed a day in the gym since I have been off. (PRE EF) My first cycle was dbol an test C. I did 0 PCT. I was surpressed like a mother ****er, didn't wanna bang my wife, no more morning wood, let alone regular wood, didn't look at every ugly broad that passed me an I wanted to hump-normally that happens to me on cycle, (lol) no gym,(couldn't have paid me enough to go to the gym), didn't even wanna get out of bed, just all around sucked. Could not put a price on having all that feel good feeling from a supp!!

Top Bottom