Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post-cycle acne

qaballer

hey guys,

i did my first cycle with tren ace and test, EOD, 1cc of each for about 12 weeks almost completely without fail. i blew up, gained about 20 lbs. my skin started to get bad toward the end but it wasn't terrible.

i've been off cycle for almost 2 weeks now, and my skin is horrific. face is okay, but under my chin, chest, shoulders and back are ridiculous. i look like a proactiv-before advertisement. ironically i ordered the stuff because i know benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid are considered the most effective treatments, but nothing is really working.

i know tren stays in the system for a while - is this why my acne is still so bad? or is it the test? in the future, which AAS has the least skin-harming effects?

thanks a lot!

Acne is usually caused when your hormones get all out of wack.. what ancillaries did you use on cycle..

What was your pct..

How did you react to just test on its own

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

@bonachris - no pct, no ancillaries. i just did the tren and test. my friend said for the first cycle i wouldn't really need anything else. i never did test on its own, not really anyway.

@bonachris - no pct, no ancillaries. i just did the tren and test. my friend said for the first cycle i wouldn't really need anything else. i never did test on its own, not really anyway.

Your friend fuqed u. Tren on 1st cycle? Tren is for veterans.

Then you have no idea if you react badly to test or tren..

What were your doses..

I get acne from high estrogen

I hate to ask how old you are

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

What a moron your friend is. No pct, no AI for the test or caber/ prami for the tren. No wonder your body is breaking out. Your estrogen is probably sky high along with you being completely shut down. You need to hop on a full aggressive PCT asap.

What a moron your friend is. No pct, no AI for the test or caber/ prami for the tren. No wonder your body is breaking out. Your estrogen is probably sky high along with you being completely shut down. You need to hop on a full aggressive PCT asap.

Bump this for Rick rock or for Dylan so they can give you the proper protocol as their protocol is on point.

To say the very least you are going to need HCgenerate, Ostarine, , GW, probably prami, Aromasin, Phytoserms, clomid or toremifene and maybe HCG too. I'd order letro too, just in case. Your friends advice was shock and awe on your endocrine system.

You are in abad place right now my friend, and acne is the least of your problems

You need an agressive PCT ASAP....

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

The dude who set you up with this run is no friend. Terrible advise he gave you. Takes Ricks advise bro asap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom