Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post-Bluegrass gym efforts

Cuthbert

I need to get stronger... so....

Squat Stance GM

225x3
240x3
255x3
275x3
290x3
305x1
320x1
335x1
350x1 PR

Front Squats

185x5
205x5
205x5
225x3

Zercher DL (new to these)
135x6
185x5
205x3
225x3 PR

Standing ab pulldowns
70x10
70x10
80x10

Don't have too much coming up on the horizon... nothing until a PL meet in December... so I'm looking to add a couple hundred lbs to my old total, which in turn should help me out a bit in strongman... who knows.

Have been having trouble getting into the gym between competitions and stuff... so having some free time feels great, feels nice to be back

Cuthbert

350 on the GM's..wow.

I feel weak now...

B True

Cuthbert said:
Cint... You have more in you than the 450-something GM you did the other day.... I know it.

Yeah...the 455 wasn't all that hard. I think I have close to 600 in me during the next month but I am also a lot larger bone frame and about 100 pounds more bodyweight than you.

A 350 GM is VERY impressive man...seriously. I really can't pinpoint your weaknesses in strongman yet...you have so much strength and athletic ability...we just have to find a way to put it all together...

B True

b fold the truth said:
I really can't pinpoint your weaknesses in strongman yet...you have so much strength and athletic ability
I know what it is. It's his speed. He's just a little slow on all of the events. :)

Kidding, of course.
...chad...

Clint... honestly, I see my strongman weaknesses as grip and stones, mainly... with a bit more strenght, and some improvement in those areas, i think i can do pretty well.

and joker, they were free-standing... I rarely do GMs from the bottom position... i just feel that they're not as good a workout as the full ROM ones are

And thanks NWinters... but you're still stronger than I :p

Cuthbert said:
Clint... honestly, I see my strongman weaknesses as grip and stones, mainly... with a bit more strenght, and some improvement in those areas, i think i can do pretty well.

and joker, they were free-standing... I rarely do GMs from the bottom position... i just feel that they're not as good a workout as the full ROM ones are

And thanks NWinters... but you're still stronger than I :p

Damn dude! That IS very impressive! Good work!!

Joker

Top Bottom