Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post aggresitivity after work out

TieRex

Anybody familiar with this; The past three/four months I've been experiensing some aggresitivity the first and second day after lifting weights. I've been powerlifting for over two years, started when I was 17. Anyway I do not know what causes this - it's like my testosterone levels are going ballistic! Now, you gotta remember, I DON'T do drugs, I only use whey pro (glutamine, protein). So... Has anyone else experienced this before? And what causes this? This is important to me, because one of these days this rage is gonna get my ass kicked! :splat:

dont worry about it. im the same way and its only been since this year. ive started finally hitting the heavy weights after football season. im a teenager so i already had high testosterone levels, but now there really high. and when im working out i im all wired up about everything. i think my problem aint gonna help me with anyting other than for football. but its gonna make a differnce in what people think about me! the little thing are what can piss me off, its sorta like a time bomb you tick and all of a sudden BOOM you go off, lol :fro:

i get the same problems too... i don't know if it's from the ECA's i'm taking but after a workout.. i'm a moody son of a bitch.. i mean the littlest things can get me in a rage...especially in a car.. damn pedestrians.. :mad:

yeah man im fucked up in that sense as well.
I couldnt squat my usual 6 reps, I did 5, I put the bar back and slammed a 20kg plate on the floor in anger.
sex does help. unexpected sex that is. - works for me:D

Top Bottom